Add Form TR-205 to Instafill

I’m in CA, and I’d like you to add the Request for Trial by Written Declaration (TR-205) form to Instafill. I have a speeding ticket I’d like to contest. Please let me know the ETA.

Many thanks for considering my request.


Dear Evan,

Welcome to the Instafill community! It’s great to have you join us. Thank you for submitting your first request to add the Request for Trial by Written Declaration (TR-205) form to Instafill.

I’m pleased to inform you that this form is currently in our backlog and is scheduled to be added to our platform within the week. We appreciate your patience as we make this update available.

Should you have any more questions or if there’s anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out. We’re here to help!

Warm regards,



Hello Evan,

Thank you for your request for the TR-205 form. I’m happy to inform you that the TR-205 form is now available on Instafill. You can access it directly through this link. Additionally, we have recorded a detailed video walkthrough to help you get started with filling out the form, which you can watch here:

For your convenience, I’m also attaching the detailed instructions.

The TR-205 form is specifically designed for contesting traffic infractions in California without having to appear in court. This can be particularly useful if you’ve received a speeding ticket or another type of traffic violation and prefer to handle the matter through written correspondence rather than in-person court appearances.

Here are a few scenarios where you might find the TR-205 form useful:

  • Speeding Tickets: Contesting a citation issued for exceeding the speed limit.
  • Red Light Violations: Challenging a ticket received for running a red light.
  • Stop Sign Violations: Disputing a ticket issued for failing to stop at a stop sign.
  • Other Traffic Infractions: Any non-criminal traffic violations where you believe you have grounds to contest the ticket.

For comprehensive guidance on how to use the TR-205 form and additional use cases, you can refer to the resources available on our website: Request for Trial by Written Declaration (TR-205) | resources

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please contact us at [email protected].



1 Like